It’s the place where we begin and end our busy days. A place of conversation and preparation of meals and entertaining. And for some, with our tea or coffee in hand while the house is quiet for just a little bit longer, our happy place.
Your kitchen is a reflection of you while you may not be feeling tired and dull, your cabinets might. Take a look around.
What does your kitchen say?
If you are ready to make a change and help your partner fall back in love with their happy place without the expense and hassle of sourcing and installing all-new everything, adding a new shade of paint on your cabinets can completely transform the look, and feel, of your kitchen with just a little love, a fresh touch of color and at a price that feels as good as your new kitchen will look.
Gift your favorite person with the kitchen of their dreams and help them fall back in love with it, at a fraction of a remodel price tag.
It’s pretty simple actually.
Simply email us a few photos of your current kitchen to receive a free estimate.
Commit to us and we will commit to you. No deposit required!
Put a bow on it!
Arrange for our complimentary color consultation, print out the appointment confirmation along with color swatches and maybe include kitchen “new look” ideas that your partner will love and place in their giftbag this year!
And leave the rest to us.
A complete kitchen renovation? Your wallet hurts just at the thought. Cabinet refacing? Maybe that sounds like more work than you need.
If you need to make an economical choice, or if you simply don’t have time to remodel, painting is the way to go. Even if you are not forced into making the most economical decision, painting is still an attractive option because it gives you more money to spend elsewhere. New cabinets plus installation can cost almost half of your kitchen renovation budget, not to mention the time it requires to complete. Give us two weeks and you will be thanking us for years to come.
1. You’ll save money. Buying all new cabinets can get expensive quickly. If your cabinets are in good condition, a few coats of paint can have them looking brand new and modern without the price tag that comes along with new cabinets.
2. You’ll save time. Everyone dreams of a significant kitchen renovation. What’s typically overlooked when thinking about the beautiful end result is all of the time that it takes to get there. Many people are surprised to know that kitchen renovation can take months to complete. Painting your cabinets professionally will take just two weeks to complete with long lasting enjoyment.
3. What you loved five years ago you might not love today. This easy fix can keep your kitchen looking new and modern. Repainting your cabinets every few years is a great way to keep up with the trends and refresh your happy place without having to pay out for a full renovation.
4. Your options are limitless. When buying new cabinets, you get what you can find. When you opt to paint, you can pick any color that your heart desires, whether it be the brightest yellow or the deepest blue. You can fully customize the look to what you want, what you feel and what make you happy each time you walk in.
5. The value of your home will increase. You don’t need to do a full renovation for the value of your home to be impacted. Modernizing your cabinets with a fresh touch of paint is a great way to add value to your home without breaking budget.
1. There aren’t any.
Let the Fresh Touch Custom Painting Team help you from initial inquiry to the finishing touch. We’ve got you. Check out our list of services offered and we will look forward to working with you. http://ftcpainting.com/services
We love our homes and want you to love yours.
For additional questions regarding topics covered, call us!
Free Estimates available Monday – Friday
Customer Satisfaction is Our Guarantee!
Fresh Touch Custom Painting & Drywall Finishing Inc.
O: 614.325.9573 Ext.1